Bangor Community Hospital provides a comprehensive range of health, social and primary care services, including an Outpatients Department, a Therapy & Rehabilitation Centre, X Ray department and a Minor Injuries Unit.
The Minor Injuries Unit provides a 9 am to 5 pm, weekday service and is staffed by specially trained and experienced Emergency Medicine nurses. If you are unsure if your injury/condition is suitable for treatment in the unit staff are happy to provide advice over the telephone by ringing (028) 9147 5120.
Other services include Continence, Sexual Health, Family Planning, Audiology and Community Stroke Rehabilitation.
Whether you are coming as a patient or a visitor, the links on the right will give you all the information you need about our hospital.
Car parking at Bangor Hospital is extremely limited. Visitors to the hospital are advised to give as much time as possible to obtain a parking space prior to appointments in the vicinity and should consider if possible the opportunity to be dropped off at the entrance.
Bangor Community Hospital
- Audiology (028) 9147 5115
- Chiropody (028) 9147 5137
- Continence Service (028) 9145 0952
- CRUSE (028) 9127 2444
- Early Years Team (028) 4451 3807
- Family Planning (028) 9145 4186
- Fostering & Adoption (028) 9127 0672
- Minor Injuries Dept (028) 9147 5120
- Outpatients, Castle St (028) 9147 5100
- Physiotherapy (028) 9147 5113
- Stroke Team (028) 9146 2690
- X Ray (028) 9147 5114