How Can We Help?
Morning and afternoon surgeries are by appointment only and are available each morning 8:40 AM to 11:00 AM and each afternoon 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Patients can see the Doctor of their choice by telephoning or calling at the surgery to book an appointment. Routine appointments can also be booked online. Patient Access Portal
- Please make a separate appointment for each person to be seen.
- Each appointment slot is for 10 minutes. The doctors strive to run their surgeries on time meaning there will only be enough time to discuss one problem at any consultation. If it is felt that you will require more time, your GP may request that you book a second appointment to allow appropriate time to consider your medical issues.
- Double appointments – please advise our receptionist if you are making an appointment to discuss a mental health problem or require a gynaecological examination and they will reserve a double slot for you.
- Appointments can be booked in advance with a named GP but urgent appointments are allocated on the day to a duty doctor.
- If you cannot attend for your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that the cancellation may be offered to another patient whose need may be urgent.
- Please check in when you arrive for your appointment. There is a self-check-in kiosk in the waiting room or you may check in at our reception window.
- Patients who arrive late for their appointments will be asked to reschedule, to ensure the surgery runs on time.
- Please note the practice occasionally employs locums (qualified GPs) on a temporary basis to cover GP annual leave and study days.