We are running a COVID vaccination clinic this weekend and have invited all remaining patients aged 70 years and over to attend for their vaccine. We received enough stock this week to also invite some of our Clinically Extremely Vulnerable patients aged under 70.
- We have NOT been allocated any vaccine to run clinics next week therefore in the week beginning 22 February 2021 our goal will be to finish vaccinating the CEV group and to commence vaccinating patients aged 18 to 64 with underlying health conditions.
- We are inviting patients for vaccinations as soon as we receive a supply of the vaccine and are disappointed that we do not have a larger supply which would permit us to invite many more patients to a weekend clinic.
- Please remember patients aged 65 to 69 years can continue to book appointments for the vaccine at https://covid-19.hscni.net/get-vaccinated/
- Eligible patients will receive a letter or phone call from the Practice with appointment details. Sometimes we phone at short notice to ensure no vaccine is wasted – for example when a patient does not attend for their appointment we contact the next person on the list to offer the vaccine slot – to date many patients have attended at very short notice and this has been much appreciated.
- The Public Health Agency has updated their COVID-19 vaccination patient information leaflets including a “guide for all women of child bearing age” – please click on the link for more information. Postal invitations will include leaflets but patients invited by telephone may appreciate the opportunity to read the information leaflets in advance.https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/covid-19-coronavirus/northern-ireland-covid-19-vaccination-programme/covid-19-vaccination-0