We will commence our COVID-19 booster vaccination clinics on Thursday 04 November 2021.
- Patients aged 50 years and over and younger people in the “at risk” groups will be offered a booster dose of the PFIZER (COVID-19) vaccine.
- You will receive a text or letter of invitation when 6 months has passed from the administration of your second COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please note we have very little flexibility to arrange catch up clinics due to vaccine supply – please try to attend at your allocated time.
- If you have not yet received your seasonal flu vaccination you may receive this at the same time as your COVID-19 booster.
- Please remember you will be asked to remain on site for a 15 minute observation period following the vaccination.
- This will be a very busy clinic – to help our Vaccinators move quickly please wear loose clothing to expose upper arm for vaccination.
- If you need to contact the surgery regarding your vaccination appointment please phone 028 91242117 and leave a message on our vaccine appointment line.
PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 BOOSTER PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET BEFORE YOU ATTEND FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT COVID-19 BOOSTER – PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET