The surgery will be closed on Monday 25 May 2020.
Emergency medical cover will be provided by the GP Out of Hours Service.
Please ring 02891 822344 should you urgently need to speak with a doctor.
Please remember to order your prescriptions in good time to arrange collection from local pharmacy.
Everyone must help stop coronavirus spreading.
- Only go outside for food, health reasons, work or one form of exercise a day
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends or family
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms
- Please note that while these measures have been revised for England, they currently still apply in Northern Ireland.